Trash'y Moral

31 julho 2011


Far from a punk
Ya'll ought to stop talking
Start trying to catch up, motherfucker
And all the people say
Trying to catch up, motherfucker
Linkin Park - When They Come From Me


What a delight this piece of rotten meat
These beautiful birds black and robust feeding me
This expanse of gray sky
Nothing better than music machines
Sulfur smell in the air

Barefoot on this mountain road toward my house
I go there, that mansion black canvas, and pieces of rod
What a pleasure to see my kids playing here
I do not want to study, as are large and need to work for me

Living amidst the rest of what was once natural
I watch the remains of the real world
With shares of the supernatural
I lift the attitude of the paranormal cause
Recycling from what should the social

Stênio Santos